Thursday, February 14, 2013

Who am I?


Hey y’all!
My name is Daniela and I’m 18. I’m from Bogotá, Colombia. I really love my country, I want to travel the whole world but I think I couldn’t live in a different country because I’m gonna miss EVERYTHING but most importantly my family and our delicious food. So yeah … forever Colombia.  I can’t stand when some people start talking bad about my country, which pisses me off. If you’re like that, go away please. Like seriously, if you don’t want to live here, shut up and move wherever you want. I love my city and the weather is crazy and I like that.. a lot. I don’t like sunny days, sometimes make have headaches. I love rain; it’s the most relaxing thing in the world.
I like languages. I would love to learn German. I like listen to music in Spanish, German and English.

 My favorite singer is Adele, she’s from England. I think her voice is amazing, and her songs have an impact on me. She really inspires me.  My favorite actor is Johnny Depp; he’s talented and really handsome. I love animals I have two beautiful dogs, Negro and Beethoven, they’re the cutest dogs ever.

 


Yup. That’s basically a little part of my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment