Saturday, April 20, 2013

Just a normal Day.


I wake up at about five in the morning and have a shower at 5:10 and then I get dressed. I have my breakfast at 5:30; I usually have for breakfast bread, eggs and chocolate. I leave home and go to class at six o’ clock so I catch the bus at 6:10. I go to classes from seven till one then I leave the university and catch the bus again. I get home at 2pm and I have my lunch. After that I take a nap at about 3 o’clock. Then I wake up and do some homework and stuff. I have dinner at seven o’clock then I like listen to music. At the end of the day I go to bed at about eleven o’clock.


Andrea’s Daily Routines.
Andrea wakes up at 5am almost every day, on weekends she usually wakes up at 9am. Then she has a bath. She has breakfast at 5:40 and her breakfast is composed by tamale and chocolate. She goes to class at 6:20 so she catches the bus. She starts class at seven o’clock and finishes at four o´clock. Andrea gets home at about five in the afternoon. She doesn’t take her dinner because she takes her lunch very late. Andrea goes to bed at ten o’clock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment